HTML/JavaScript


counter

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Little Tikes Pooh train



Mom, I loved you yesterday, I love you tomorrow and everyday. You were there for me my first day of school, to hold my hand and give me courage to go.You listened to me when I needed to talk, you talked to me when I needed to listen. You let me grow and learn from my own mistakes.You never left my side when I was feeling down, I knew you would be there to pick me up.I wish there was a way I could repay all the things you have done for me, but there's nothing great enough to repay the greatest mother of all.

~ Happy Mother's Day ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





















Used but in good condition .

Condition: 8.5/10

With music ( low battery ).

RM 70 inclusive postage . Now : RM 65 only !!!

~ Sold ~ Carmen ~

No comments:

Post a Comment