HTML/JavaScript


counter

Sunday, June 21, 2009

~ Happy Father's Day ~


"A Father Just Like You""

I just want you to know you mean the world to me,

Only a heart as dear as yours would give so unselfishly.

The many things you've done,

all the times that you were there,

helps me know deep inside how much you really care.

Even though I might not say,

I appreciate all you do,

Richly blessed is how we feel having a father just like you."


"Dad, Thank You."


Thank you for the laughter,


For the good times that we share,


Thanks for always listening,


For trying to be fair.


Thank you for your comfort,


When things are going bad,


Thank you for the shoulder,


To cry on when I'm sad.


This poem is a reminder that All my life through,


I'll be thanking Heaven For a Special Dad like you."



No comments:

Post a Comment