Award Winner, Great American Toy Test - The Best of the Rest, ’Educational Toys’ 2004
2 interactive play modes:
1. It’s learning time!
- Stir the soup to sing the alphabet!
- Pizza teaches shapes & colors
- 3 fruits teach colors & textures
- Sippy cup magically empties & fills to teach opposites & manners
- Count to 10 with colorful cookies and much more!
2. It’s music time!
- Sing along with 15 delightful songs, including:
The Alphabet Song
Someone’s in the Kitchen with Dinah
Teddy Bear Picnic
Pease Porridge Hot
Muffin Man & 10 more!
- Piano play with 3-note pizza
- 25+ silly sounds
- Dancing lights
2 ways to learn:
1. Early Academics
- Promotes understanding of letters, counting, colors, shapes, textures, opposites, first words, foods & manners.
- Encourages problem-solving skills as baby learns how to activate music & sounds in multiple ways.
- Enhances language development with repetition of simple words, descriptive phrases & sing-along songs.
2. Everyday Experiences
- Provides an opportunity for baby to imitate mom & dad, introducing early role play.
- Introduces learning in a way that relates to baby’s world—eating, singing, imagining, playing.
- Reinforces learning concepts through delightful music, sounds, songs & activities.
- Shares familiar greetings & fun phrases
Recommended Age: 6 months to 3 years